Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ultrasound

For some reason Blogger won't let me upload any more photos right now.
Here is one of the pictures from our 28 week Ultrasound taken last Wednesday. She is measuring quite small, we go in to see Dr. Hall on Friday, So hopefully he tells us that she is just fine. The ultrasound tech freaked me out a little. Taylor couldn't make it to the ultrasound so I went by myself and she kept asking me the whole time if they ever told me that I measure small and I kept telling her "No, I measure right where I am suppose to." She said Dr. Hall would have to look at them and make sure everything is fine and make sure that she is getting everything she needs. So I am crossing my fingers until Friday when we see the Dr.
Funny story about the picture above, I sent it in a text message to some of our family and Scott, my father in law, thought it was a picture of a cooler?!?!?! Seriously....A COOLER??? We all keep teasing him about it. He doesn't think we are too funny!

I had pictures of our beautiful little tree but blogger won't let me upload them so I will try again later.

I also have pictures of Taylor's Birthday. It was Sunday. Super relaxing day and that was great.

My crib should be here some time this week. I ordered it a while ago and I can't wait to get it.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great picture! And not at all like a cooler ha ha. At least I can't see a cooler! PS I'm excited for you to get your crib! How excited!

Randi Oswald said...

Look how cute she is!! I can't wait for you to have her!! And i can't wait for our cribs to get here!! I'm so excited!! We really need to hang out soon! Its been too long!

Missy said...

This is such an awesome ultrasound photo! You're getting so close Lynds! I'm excited to see your tree; I'm sure it's beautiful! I'm excited to move to IF so I can see you more!

manda baker said...

miss you lynds!
your baby pic is awesome.
scott doesnt know what a baby looks like ha ha :]
the count down is on ill be seeing you in less than three weeks!

Steph said...

What a great picture of your cooler! I bet you're excited for her to come.

Judy said...

She is beautiful! :} It is such a fun time. Can't wait to see the crib pics. You are in my prayers this week! Love ya!

Holly said...

How EXCITING! When do you have time to come and make baby bows and bracelets with me?! Every little girl needs some bling! I just bought some new beads today! :) Do you have any names picked out yet?