Monday, December 14, 2009

Introducing...


Ethan Dean Norman born Dec. 12, 2009 5:56PM
6lbs 14oz and 21 in. long.
I have lots of picture on my camera but I can't find my camera cord, so this is a picture from my phone. He's a cutie. He has great color to him. I love him so much already! Makes me so excited to meet my little girl! :)
Congrats Rach and Chris!
Mother and baby doing great!

Saturday I had a baby shower and I am so grateful for all the gifts and for everyone that came. THANK YOU. My mom is suppose to be emailing me some pictures from that since I forgot to get my camera out and have someone take pictures. The Tahoe was COMPLETELY full going home! Thank you everyone.

8 comments:

manda baker said...

Whooo, I cant wait to meet baby Ethan, he is adorable! Sorry about the baby shower again, finals just had to get in the way :) but Ill be seeing you on WEDNESDAY!! yaaa. love ya stinker!

Colette said...

He's SO cute. I'm so glad that everything went okay and that he was so nice to wait until you were finished with the baby shower. You got so many cute things, she's going to be a very stylish little girl!!! It was good to see your Mom, I haven't seen her for SO long, I'm glad she was able to attend.

Tenille & Doug Stucki said...

He's SO cute!

Rowbury Adventures said...

OH what a cutie! For one split second I thought your baby came and I was Like YAY! But I was obviously a little confused haha can't wait till it's your little girl you post pictures of!

Missy said...

Oh, he is so sweet! Congrats to Rachel! I bet this makes you super excited to have your baby...probably a little jealous too! I remember when I had Jacoby and Becca still had a couple weeks left and it was like torture for her and I felt bad. Well I'm excited to give you a shower!

Misty Myler said...

So I am dying to know if your baby grew and is back on track or if they bumped back your due date. At my 20 wk ultra sound my lil boy was measuring about a week behind but he has been perfectly on before that so the doc didn't move my due date but I go back in a week for another ultra sound. Let me know what happened!!

Unknown said...

Congrats to Rach!! I need to call her! I've been wondering how things were going. Thanks for posting the exciting news!

Amber said...

OH my gosh thanks for posting! He is so cute! Congrats Rach!