Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More random Morrow happenings...

Saturday Tay and I celebrated our anniversary! I can't believe how fast time goes by! We went to dinner and went to the movie Couples Retreat. We had a good time. I got Taylor wheels and tires for his pick up. I don't know what he was planning on getting me but I ended up with a Tahoe! We found a good deal on it. I had been looking at GMC Acadia's, but we found this one and both really liked it and we both liked the price. So Happy Anniversary to me! :) I will try to take some pictures this week and post them for you all.

At my last Dr. appt I didn't pass the glucose test, it was too high. So yesterday I had to go and endure the 3 hour test. It was pretty boring but thank goodness I passed and I don't have Gestational Diabetes. For the record...I hate getting on the scale at the doctors office, enough said.

A few weeks ago I started with a rash on my bum and thighs (just in case you were wondering where it started! :) ) and it got worse and it spread and is now pretty much covering my entire body, all but my face. I had to go to a dermatologist Monday and he gave me some cream and some pills to take so hopefully it will subside soon because I am quite miserable. The Dermatologist said it is a rash from all the different hormones in me that my body isn't used to. When strangers look at my hands I am sure they get grossed out! I chose not to take pictures of this because I look quite disgusting. Yesterday Taylor said "Lynds, I am sorry to tell you this but this is really freaking me out!" If Taylor says that I am pretty sure I now look like and alien! :( On top of the hives I got a nasty cold.

Scott and Shellie are in Hawaii...I'm pretty jealous. So we have Tanner for the week. He's been good, I am sure he gets pretty bored because Taylor and I don't do too much. We might take him out to dinner tonight if Taylor gets off fairly early. (YAY!! NO COOKING AND NO DISHES!!)

The basement is coming along. I will try to take some pictures this weekend. we don't have any light fixtures up right now so there are no lights down there and I am only home at night lately. So when I am home there is no night at all down there to take any pictures. The things we have left to do downstairs are:
Paint
Light fixtures
Have cabinets put in
tile bathroom
Carpet
and...somehow save enough money to furnish the basement! We will just do a little at a time i am sure.

We go in for another ultrasound next wednesday. I love getting to see her. I bought her crib bedding last week and ordered her crib this week. I'm getting so excited! I am so curious to see who she will look more like! And I hope she doesn't have my ears! :) And Tay hopes she does!

This is probably my most random post so far since I have been blogging! I hope you are all doing great!


10 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

OK you husband needs to talk to my husband because our annivarsary is coming up in January and I would LOVE a new Taho! I'm sorry to hear about your rash that is no fun at all!

Landon&Shauna said...

Wow sounds super busy! Sorry to hear about your hives that can't be fun at all! Congrats on your anniversary! It flys!

Tenille & Doug Stucki said...

sounds like ts been an eventful week over there ha. good thing im not at home cause i would be stuck babysitting tanner.. hope hes behaving. i cant wait to see your new ride! wish i could get a new car ha. well ill prolly see you soon! :)

Summer Mortensen said...

Yay for Tahoes!! I love mine, and it's so nice for the kids. I miss the gas mileage a car gets, but i wouldn't trade the comfort!! The rash is no good, as if you don't have to be uncomfortable enough just being pregnant, and then you add something like that!! I can't believe you guys have been married a year already.....congrats!!

Steph said...

Sorry about all the tests, but I'm glad they came out good. It's awful being sick on top of being pregnant! Congrats on 1 year! I want to see baby bedding pictures. :)

Randi Oswald said...

I can't wait to see pics of your baby girl!! Our girls are going to be spoiled rotten and best friends :)!!!

Judy said...

So sorry about the hives! I've had them for 18 years! They suck! Happy Anniversary! Boy did that go fast!

chelseyandmatt said...

Wow, a lot going on!! First of all, I can't believe you had to do the 3 hour glucose test!! I remember the first one was horrible and I felt like I was going to throw up the whole time, I can't even imagine! ANyway- and the rash sounds horrible- just to add to being pregnant. But, you got a wonderful anniversary present!! Happy Anniversary!

Missy said...

Oh my word, you are so spoiled! I can't wait to see your Tahoe! I'm glad you don't have gestational diabetes, because I know that can be really hard! That's terrible about your rash, I hope it clears up soon. I loved going to the doctor every month to hear the Jacoby's heartbeat and even better was an ultrasound. It's just so reassuring to know that they're okay and they are alive, you know what I mean? I worried so much about going to the doctor and there wouldn't be a heartbeat or something. It's so fun to see pictures of the baby too. I'm excited for you. Hopefully I'll get to see you one of these days! I've been wanting to get together with everyone and do a craft. I thought that would be a fun change from what we usually do. I have a fun idea for one too. We'll have to figure out a good time for everyone. Well this is a long comment. :)

Doug and Kate said...

Dang I hope that that rash gets better. Congrats on the new ride! That is so exciting I wanna see pics. You will have to post pics of that ultrasound to! If your not to busy this week we should all try to get together this week while school is out!