Friday, September 4, 2009

We have a shy/modest baby...

We went up last night to find out if we are having a boy or a girl...No such luck with this little baby. It's (I hate calling the baby and IT!!!) little butt and legs were tucked up and didn't want to show us anything. We tried for about an hour! Dang kid. It was so cool to see though. It was such a big change from the last ultrasound. Taylor was pretty much in shock to see the baby moving. I think it finally hit him we REALLY ARE haveing a BABY! I could have sat there all night and watched. I am so excited. We got some really good pictures, just not the ONE we really needed. I will upload a few of them a little later. Taylor and I are headed to town.

Hopefully at the next one he/she won't be so shy for us! I am dying to know!

10 comments:

Steph said...

Oh, dang it! Sorry! It's still pretty early, I guess. That's fun that you got to look around for about an hour. Better luck next time. . .

Judy said...

Oh Man!!!!! I can't believe little stubby wouldn't cooporate!

Missy said...

Oh man, I was so anxious to find out Lynds! I really think it's going to be a girl though, I'm just throwing that out there. :) I remember finding out what we were having...one of the most exciting days ev!

The Clarks said...

that is such a bummer! but it is so awesome to see them move! i'm excited to hear when yall find out! =)

Holly said...

We are all dissapointed! We will just cross our fingers for next time! Zach said you stopped by while he was working on the house... wish I would have been there! :) Have a great weekend!

Summer Mortensen said...

What a little stinker! I'm so excited for you to find out, then it really gets fun! Better luck next time!

The Hatch family said...

Shoot!! Thats no fun! At least you have a modest child! : ) haha! You look so cute pregnant! im excited for you!

Colette said...

Hopefully your modest baby will let you know. We never found out with any of our three, it was kind of like Christmas morning and got me through labor, but I always thought it would be fun to know before. Todd would never let me, in fact he told the doctor "if you tell her, I won't pay your bill". I think Dr. Crouch took him seriously and would never tell! You think he/she wouldn't be so shy to show its Mom, Dad, and Great Aunt Anna :o) Be glad you didn't come to the Hillcrest game it was SO crowded I never would have found you!

Curtis Family said...

I am so excited for you guys! Lola was a little stinker too but she finally gave up the secret after about 45 minutes into the ultrasound. Your tummy is looking adorable!

Unknown said...

Sorry you couldn't see what the baby is! The baby just wants to keep you guessing!