Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking, Still no gender on the baby :(

First Digital scrapbook project completed, Thanks to Missy and Shellie. I really enjoyed making this. I hope I can do more things like this soon.
My aunt Shannon and I made a diaper cake last night and it turned out super cute. I will have to get a picture and post it. The shower is this weekend and it will be fun to see everything that Rachel gets. We are excited for her little boy to get here.
We went to our 2nd ultrasound today and the baby still did not show us anything. The tech said that Dr. Hall is probably going to order another one because she couldn't get the measurments of the baby that she needed. The baby was in a really wierd position, but he/she was very comfortable and didn't want to move. I was so disappointed. Last night was like Christmas Eve as a child because I was so excited/anxious to know the gender! Oh well...we will try again. HOPEFULLY SOON!!!!

8 comments:

Steph said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you're starting to digi scrap. I didn't know that Shellie did it. Way cool. It's so fun! Your invite looks great!

So sorry about not being able to find out if you've got a little boy or girl in there. If it makes you feel any better, the Dr. told us Eden was a boy for the first few months and then SURPRISE!!! The ultrasound technician assured us she was actually a girl.

Judy said...

Love your invitation!!!!!!! I can't believe that the babe wont move so you can see! I can't wait either. Make sure you invite me to your baby shower!!!!! :)

Colette said...

What a cute invitation. I've never learned how to digi scrap. Take pictures of the shower, sounds like fun. Darn that little baby is trying really hard to surprise you isn't it. Hopefully next time he/she will be less modest.

Missy said...

Oh my heck Lyndsi...I want to know what you are having!!! Dangit, I hope you find out soon. Let me know asap! I really like your invitation. Isn't digi scrapbooking the best? I just love it. If you ever want to get together I can show you what I've learned and you'll never go back to paper again! Ha ha. Love ya!

manda baker said...

ugh, what a horrible day to no be able to find out!
geez better have anna do another surprise one and third time will be the best! ha ha
I cant wait to do that, geez if school would hurry up!
Im stoked for this weekend so spend time with the struhs family! whoop whoop

Summer Mortensen said...

You did such an awesome job on those invitations, i thought they were so adorable the minute i got it in the mail. Rach is lucky to have such a creative sister like you! That baby needs to cooperate so we can all know what to start buying you....haha! Next time hopefully!

Rowbury Adventures said...

OH now you can teach me how to do digital scrap booking!

Doug and Kate said...

Tell your baby to stop being so modest and let us peek! I'm so excited to find out!