Saturday, September 12, 2009

Civil War.

Mitch and Jason after the game. The shirts I made for us siblings...(Back of Me and Rachel.)
The fronts say Be "Civil" You are brothers. (also our belly's poking out!)

Jason played really well and was bummed that Hillcrest won. The boys were on Channel 3 and in the news paper. It isn't too often you have brothers play eachother in sports. Mitch and Jason even got a few plays that they actually guarded eachother. It was quite funny! We had fun watching them. I was pretty proud of the shirts...
Tomorrow its off to Las Vegas for me. I am going to a seminar for work. Hopefully it will be great and I will learn a lot! I hope that Juli and I can have some fun too!
Hopefully Taylor can survive without me!



12 comments:

Cameron and Melissa Johansson said...

Those shirts are so cute! You did an awesome job! Your belly's look so cute! Have fun on your work trip! I'm sure Taylor will be able to survive. He might think he won't but he will! :)

Steph said...

I was pretty bummed that Hillcrest won, too! ;) Missy showed me your shirts at the game--such a great idea. Have a fun trip.

Rowbury Adventures said...

you did such a cute job on those shirts! how funny that is not to often brothers play against eachother... and Las vegas sounds way fun! where do you work?

manda baker said...

Have fun on your trip!
It was a bummer that Mitch had to win and Jay couldnt his last year. But he still did an amazing job! Cute shirts :]

The Clarks said...

those shirts are so cute! clever idea! =)

Missy said...

Your shirts were the coolest! I bet Mitch was pretty excited about the game..dang Hillcrest! Even though it's been three years since we graduated, I still hate when Hillcrest wins! I hope you have fun on your trip and we still need to get together since we missed you the other day! Love ya Lynds!

Colette said...

Those are the CUTEST shirts. I thought about you guys when the game came up on the news. Cute little bellies too! Have fun in Vegas!!

Holly said...

Those shirts are SO cute!! Hope you have fun in Vegas!

Summer Mortensen said...

Oh my gosh...you two look so adorable preggo together!! I haven't seen Rach forever so i haven't even really seen "the bump" yet! Good job on the shirts too, they look great! Have fun in Vegas!

Judy said...

I am so impressed with the shirts!!!! That is so clever! That is to funny that they played each other and had the sis's there to support them. You guys are great! Love ya!

Unknown said...

You guys looked so cute! What a great idea. Crazy that those two played against each other! I love your tummies.

Cody and Jill said...

hey i found your blog on Krystal and Jordans so i thought i would check it out love the house pictures and Conmgrats on the baby !!!