Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July weekend...

I haven't blogged in a while, I haven't been feeling to well. But I thought I would post about the stupid things that happened to me this weekend.

Taylor finally had a few days off we could spend together, so I thought. He and his dad decided to work instead. They can NEVER take some time off. It has its pros and cons I guess.

Saturday we slept in and we to breakfast. I couldn't remember the last time we did that so that was fun. Then we went a looked at Patio furniture since all we have out back are some chairs. We didn't find much though. Then Taylor and Scott prepped the side of the house for concrete, which I am not happy about incase you wanted to know. So I went shopping with grandma and it was so fun. I found some great deals. I got a super cute purse and then some super cute shoes for a great price. Then we went and ate at Grandma Morrow's and also went to Grandma Bonnie's for a BBQ too. Lots of food that day. After we ate i decided that I needed to change into pants because it was kinda chilly. (I am ALWAYS cold) So we came home and I had my cell phone in my pocket and I went into the bathroom and my phone fell out of my pants and into the toilet! SICK. Yes I had to put MY HAND IN THE TOILET! Good thing I hadn't gone to the bathroom yet! So I have lost everyone's numbers. So e mail them to me ... Lyndsi_lou88@hotmail.com if you don't want to leave them on here!! Luckily Shellie just got a new phone so she is letting me use hers for a few days until I can go get my new one. Then we went to the fireworks and came home.

Sunday Jason, Rachel, Chris and I headed to Boise to go visit my mom for a quick trip. When we got to Blackfoot I looked down and my main diamond in my wedding ring was GONE! I was sick to my stomach. I hadn't hit it on anything and I know when I left my house that it was there! I tore apart the car trying to find it. My grandma checked where I was at her house. Chris's parents checked their driveway and my grandpa even went and checked Maverick where i filled up with gas. We had no luck finding it. Today I took it in and Richard at Ingram's is like my 2nd father and they replaced it for me. I was thankful. Taylor would have killed me if he would have had to pay for another one! Needless to say it was added to our home owners insurance today!

We came back from Boise late last night. It was a quick trip but it was good to see mom. We did some shopping while the boys golfed.

Today Rachel and Chris found out they are having a little boy! We are excited for them. Congrats guys! We can't wait to meet him!

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

9 comments:

Missy said...

Oh my heck Lynds, that's like my biggest fear that my diamond would fall out! I'm so glad they replaced it for you! That stinks about your phone. I will have to text you my number. I wish we could have met up with you on the Fourth. We need to get together soon. That's so exciting that Rachel is having a boy!

manda baker said...

Sounds like after you phone the rest of the weekend went poopy :) ha ha literally haaa jk jk
but it was good to see you on saturday.. I'm going to have to stop by with some pickles and m &ms
Lucky Richard likes you huh.
And Im so excited about baby Norman!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Oh my gosh! I am always afraid of loosing my diamond too! One of my prongs fell off once but that is the closest I have come (I cross my fingers that it doesn't happen) I love Ingram's though! Aren't they great! Stan is my mom's cousin's husband so we never go anywhere else! Tell Rachel I am so excited for her!

Thompson said...

That's awful! How many prongs were holding your diamond in place? That's so awesome that they replaced your diamond. Ingram's has been pretty great to us, too. I would die if I lost mine!

My Dad dropped his phone in the toilet once, too. Yeah, gross.

Sorry you've been sick and unlucky! Hope things get better for you.

Rowbury Adventures said...

ohh that stinks about your phone! haha i still need to e-mail you those pictures I always forget! i'll do it this week sometime.. so hows your summer going has it been fun so far? where are you guys living again?

Judy said...

So glad u had a fun weekend, and sorry aout 2 of your favorite things....your phone and diamond! Love ya!

Kristin said...

Hopefully they get them in Idaho! I guess they just came out in June. But it was actually quite good! I also went online to Biaggi's Italian Restaurant (at the Gateway) and they have a big gluten free menu. So if you are ever in SLC it might be a great place to try!

Doug and Kate said...

What a friggen work-a-holic!! O well wouldn't ya rather have him like that than lazy? Sorry ya weren't feeling to hot. I can't believe that you lost your diamond! I would absolutly positivly DIE! Good thing that ya got a new one tho. I love ya!

Summer Mortensen said...

Mark is just like Taylor, always has to be working, even if he has a day off. Kinda irritates me sometimes, but at least they're not lazy!! I would freak if i lost my diamond (i'm sure mark wouldn't be too happy either!) Having to stick your hand in the toilet....SICK, at least it was clean water tho, right? And YAY for Rach and Chris, i'm so, so, SO excited for them to have a little boy, they are so fun!!