Friday, July 24, 2009

Baby...


We are going to have a baby!
The due date is February 18th, 2010!

I am about 10 1/2 weeks.

We are very excited for our family to grow.

I have been super sick the last two weeks. Lets hope that goes away soon! I also have put on the pounds the last week or so. Taylor thinks its quite funny. I didn't think that I would start showing so soon!

Hearing the heartbeat makes it so much more real. I could have sat and listened to it all day! In just 7-8 weeks we will find out if we are having a boy or a girl. Taylor says he already knows its a boy. I guess we will see...

Today we are off to a family reunion. TAYLOR HAS SATURDAY OFF!! WHOO HOO! That doesn't happen to often so I am excited to spend some time with him and the rest of my family.

I hope you guys have a great weekend!


12 comments:

Missy said...

Lynds, I'm so excited for you guys! I'm sorry that you are feeling so sick, I bet you will feel better after the the first trimester. You will be such a good mommy. I can't wait! Have fun at your reunion okay! Love ya!

Steph said...

Oh, I'm SOOOOO EXCITED for you! That is so awesome! You're going to be the greatest mom! I hope you get feeling better soon. Have a good time this weekend.

Mindy said...

Yay!!! That is so exciting!! be sure to keep us updated

Summer Mortensen said...

Yay Lynds, that's such exciting news!! Your baby and Rachels baby won't be that far apart, and that will be so much fun once they get older! Hopefully you feel better soon, it's no fun being preggo and sick :( You're going to be a great mom! Hope the reunion is a fun one!

Judy said...

Oh I am so happy for you guys! Just think....maybe a little STUBBY! (Tell Taylor that I said that) Congrats! Love you guys!

Elise said...

sooo excited for you guys!!!

Kristin said...

Congratulations Lyndsi! That is so exciting! Have a fun weekend!

The Hatch family said...

Oh congrats babe! I am super excited for you!! It is so much fun being a mom, you'll love it! : )

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

That is so exciting! I hope that you get feeling better too! Oh we will have to take some fun maternity shots of you too! I can't wait to hear what you are having!!! Tell Taylor congrats too!

Shellie said...

Hey Lyndsi, so happy you put the awesome baby news on your blog! I am so flippin excited for you & Taylor! But you & I know its a girl right! Actually either one is going to be fantastic! But where is the picture of your cute little outposting! We will be getting of picture on your birthday so beware! I think it is so cute! SWEET Baby LOU-LOU IS ON HER WAY....OR.....A CALM LITTLE BABY TATER TOT! love ya all! MOM AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Unknown said...

I knew it!! When you made that comment about one of my posts with a baby on it I had a feeling you guys were going to have a baby. That is so exciting!! Congratulations!!

Rowbury Adventures said...

WHAT!! CONGRATULATIONS!! That Is sooo exciting! I swear everyone I know is finding out there pregnant! haha that is soo great.. you will be a way good mom how fun for you both!