Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Birthday, Graduation, Dog...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!! Rachel's Birthday was Yesterday. Grandma, Jason, Rachel and I went to lunch at Garcia's. This is a picture of Rachel in the Sombrero as the servers sang to her. We had a good time at lunch! We hope you had a great day Rach!
This is Lindsay Morrow and Lyndsi Morrow at graduation. Haha. I knew Lindsay before I knew Taylor so we always crack up we have the same name. Congrats on Graduation Linds!!
Tenille and I at Graduation. I wish I had a picture of her cap. She decorated it pretty cute! After Graduation we went to Chili's. Yum Yum. Congrats Nillie!
This is Taylor on a typical Sunday after church. He works 6 days a week so I can't blame him for wanting to nap. I seriously couldn't work as many hours as he does! He is one tough dude. It amazes me how hard he works. I know I complain about him working so much and being alone but I really shouldn't. I admire his work ethic. I think if you look up MORROW in the dictionary it says WORKAHOLIC. I sure do love him.
Here is the new addition to the Morrow Family...Tate. We went and picked him up on Saturday. He is such a good dog! We just love him. He hasn't caused any trouble...yet. I have enjoyed having company, since Taylor doesn't get home until late each night. Tate has made himself right at home. He follows me around like my little shadow. I will post more pictures of him later.


10 comments:

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

You guys are busy! Tell Rachel happy birthday from me! Congrats on your new dog...he sure looks pretty! Are you feeling better after your surgery? I have just been wondering how you are doing!

The "Hix" Family said...

Hey Lyndsi, It sounds like you both are doing great. Taylor does looked wiped out. I used to think about Torrey as a workaholic. Even after work, he does yard work or helps me do my work, then I thought, would I want it any other way. I certainly would not want a husband that didn't work and there are many of them. It definately is a blessing and you know that you will never go without the things that are important and that you need.
I need to be brave like you and get a dog for my kids, they just keep begging but have not found the right addition. Way to go. It looks so comfortable in your cute home. We love you guys. Take care. Love, Jodie

Missy said...

Loved all your pictures Lynds! Taylor is such a hard worker, and you're right, it's hard sometimes, but it's an awesome quality! I'm glad you're liking your dog. WIll I see you on Saturday for the picnic?

Rowbury Adventures said...

ohh it looks like your having so much fun.. where are you guys living again?? i was looking at some of my old pictures the other day and I found some of me and you, I might have already told you that ha i forgot.. but they are cute ones!

Summer Mortensen said...

Oooh, you guys get Tate! I'm sure that will be fun for you both, especially when the new yard gets put in...ha!! Hopefully he's good for you, such a cute dog!

Judy said...

Wow, Tenille graduated? How time flies. She is so adorble. And that is cute, 2 Lindsi Morrows! You know I believe you about the Morrow's being workers, Taylors Dad is just like that....those boys know how to work. You are one lucky girl!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Tate is cute! He seems like a very friendly dog. And I hope Rachel had a good birthday! That sombrero is one of the cuter ones at Garcia's so she lucked out ha ha. It is so weird that Lindsey graduated! I remember when she was in primary. These kids are all just growing up way too dang fast!

manda baker said...

haa that hat looks good on Rach. Taylor looks so tired!! All Shelley has left at home is Tanner and he will soon be gone too ha ha time flies. You better watch out, Tate might start liking me more just like Biggs started doing too :) Hope to see you tomorrow at Jays tourneys..

The Hatch family said...

hey thanks lynds, she is so much fun! :) it is good to hear from you.. sounds like you are doing really well! i am so jealous that you are in a house already! lucky duck! :)

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Thanks so much for all of your nice comments on my pictures! For sure I would love to take photos for you when you have a bitty baby!!!