Thursday, October 20, 2011

Scary days...

Yesterday after noon I started bleeding and passing large clots and so my Dr. sent me for an ultrasound. I couldn't help but be emotionally overwhelmed when I talked to my Dr. I had to wake Maecie up from her nap and take her to Taylor. I was so worried but I said a prayer as I walked in for the ultrasound and  I had a sense of peace come over me as soon as I saw him on the monitors.  Our little guy looks good. They are unable to determine where the bleeding is coming from. The whole ultrasound we could watch my contractions just one upon another. I had terrible contractions all night, but today they are not as intense thank goodness. So I am on bed rest for a few days and I go back tomorrow for a check up. Hopefully I won't be on bed rest too much longer. With a 20 month old bed rest isn't too easy! Thankfully Maec LOVES Mickey Mouse Club House. I can't lift her much so we are camped out on the couch watching TV and playing on the Ipad. Thank you modern technology!
I will try to get caught up on my blogging the next few days and load the pictures from our ultrasounds.Also, I have so many pictures from the last few months that I need to document.

6 comments:

chelseyandmatt said...

Im so sorry Lyndsi!! That would be so scary, but glad to know everything is okay for now. Good thing Maecie will watch TV :) Good luck, we will be praying for you!

Amber said...

Scary!! I'm glad things are ok. It's so crazy that we are due so close together ha ha. So fun! I find out what I'm having next Friday!

Judy said...

You are in my prayers. Hope all goes well. Love you!

Holly said...

Oh Lynds! We will keep you in our prayers- we have a long list these days and we like to pray often- so know you will be included! :) If you need ANYTHING you let me know!! I'm SO close- and SO happy to help you with anything that you need- including stealing that sweet little Maecie away if you need some extra rest. PLEASE call okay! :)

The Clarks said...

yikes lyndsi! that is scary! i hope everything goes well. good luck girl! we'll pray for you too. =)

Erin Rebecca said...

Oh scary Lyndsi!! Please let me know what I can do, Maecie can come over and play anytime with Scott, please let us help you. We will keep you in our prayers.