Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's a ...

BOY!
We had our ultrasound a few weeks ago. I was pretty shocked we are having a boy, I thought we were having a girl for sure. I was way off.
I haven't put on the blog yet but I am due March 5.
This pregnancy has been so much harder than with Maecie so far. I have been incredibly sick this time around. I'm glad Maecie has been so good band has made that partveasier on me. I'm feeling quite a bit better now. I still puke when I brush my teeth. The nausea has calmed down so much from what it was thankfully.
I am glad to have one of each just to have the pressure off.
Maecie is quite the little sassy pants lately. We are in for some years of fun with this girl! We have to make sure she has pants on at ALL times or she takes her diaper off and goes streaking and if you are not paying attention she pees on your foot. She still has the most hilarious laugh on earth. She makes life so joyous. Our house would be so boring without her. She LOVES babies. She will be such a great big sister.

5 comments:

Judy said...

Oh yea....a little Stubby.(Tell Taylor I said that) I am so happy for you. Love you guys.

The Clarks said...

lyndsi!! i had no idea you were pregnant again! congratulations you guys! how fun to have a girl and a boy. i'm sorry to hear you are feeling so sick tho. i hope it eases up soon! ps maecie is absolutely beautiful!

Doug and Kate said...

I;m so excited for U! Boys r so fun, and ur lucky to have one of each! I'm glad ur feeling better! I miss U!

Jenna Marie Egbert said...

how fun! that stinks your sick, i bet that is not a very fun feeling. having any boy names picked out yet?

Allie said...

I am so excited for you!! little mae is so fabulous and i'm sure your little mister will keep you on your toes. let me know if you ever need help with mae i'd love to help you out.