Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Years in St. George.

We went to St. George for New years with my grandparents, Jason, Jeff, Anna and Jayden.
We had such a great time. I thought the ride would be terrible with Maecie but we took the DVD Player and she Watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and slept the whole time. It was wonderful. We did run into a snowstorm on the way down and had to pull over and sleep in a nasty hotel because everything else was full!! Taylo wouldn't let me unpack the car to even get my toothbrush out so I could brush my teeth. He made me wait until we got to grandma and grandpas in St. george. I felt nasty but we survived. We had a great time Shes a cheeser
Jayden and Maecie. They were best buddies down there. I have a funny video of Jayden making Maecie laugh I will have to post!


She loved playing with all the furniture!!



Daddy and Mae













2 comments:

Missy said...

It sounds like you guys had lots of fun. I love seeing pictures of Maecieso keep posting! I miss you! I'm coming home in a few weeks and we'll have to get together with our kids. Love ya!

Doug and Kate said...

That looks like a fun trip- minus the nasty hotel and breath to match :) I can't believe how long maecie's hair is getting. She's starting to look like such a little girl. No more baby. I don't think I've seen a pic. of her not smiling yet!