Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Christmas...better late than never

These pictures are out of order but oh well... this girl LOVES books. SHe would look at books for hours upon hours if she could. She's so silly!

Barbie 4-wheeler was a big hit. She LOVES her fourwheeler!!


It even has a sippy cup holder!


This was her face the whole time opening gifts. She LOVED all her presents. She was so spoiled. I am pretty sure we own stock in Toys R Us!!! :) This face is so worth it.




She just sticks her finger in the mouth of the sing-a-magig when shes around him...she doesn't quite get him!!









I love santa jammies.


We had a wonderful Chirstmas. Maecie made it so fun. We can't beleive how fast time has gone. On Sunday my little munchkin will be 1. A whole year old. I can still remember how anxious I was that last week I was pregnant with her. Scared, anxious, excited. So many emotions. It's been by far the best year of my life. She brings so much joy to Taylor and I.








2 comments:

manda baker said...

you finally blogged!
i love the pictures.
i cant wait to celebrate with all of you this weekend!

Doug and Kate said...

Lyndsi blogged! Maecie's barbie fourwheeler is adorable. Maybe her and Krew can go fourwheeling sometime. :) I love the sippie cup holder on it to! How convienant. I love Christmas Eve PJ's. Maecie's are so cute!