Thursday, April 22, 2010

These pictues are really out of order...sorry.

This is Maecie after everyone left the lunch...we changed her into some normal clothes...I LOVE this outfit!

Uncle Tanner, Uncle Cole and Little Maecie

Maecie, Grandma Shellie and Grandpa Scott...They love her!!!

Maecie's beautiful dress.

Beautiful girl

Mom, dad and Maecie...Family Picture :)

Grandma Rani, Mom, Maecie, Great Grandma Bonnie

Mom, Maecie, Cousin Ethan, Aunt Rachel.

Great Grandpa Garry, Great Great Grandma Struhs and Maecie

Great Great Grandma Struhs and Maecie

Look at those cheeks! She was so tired by the time we started these pictures. She kept trying to go to sleep.

Love her bracelet

Beautiful Face

Maecie and Ethan...Such cute kids.

I can't believe I never blogged about Maecie's blessing!

She was blessed by her wonderful daddy on April 11th. It was such a great day. She looked so BEAUTIFUL, as always! :) I am a proud mom.

I was nervous that Taylor would bless her with the wrong name. Before she was born he always joked with me that he was going to bless her with the name Phyllis Mae Morrow...and call her Phyllie Mae...Not cool. So I was really nervous he would really do it.
I am so grateful he didn't. Taylor was so calm and collected. He didn't sound nervous and it was PERFECT for little Mae.
Maecie was awake most of sacrament and she was so good. Just looking around at a new surrounding.

I can't believe how content Maecie is. Seriously...we are spoiled parents. So far her first two months of life have been a cake walk. I thought it would be much more challenging but she definatly has her dad's "go with the flow" personality.
She rarely cries, she just grunts when she is ready to eat or needs a little "snuggle with mommy" time.
She has been sleeping from 10:00 to 5:30-6:00...every few night she will wake up once but mostly sleeping through the night (like I said...we are spoiled).
Maecie is VERY aware of what is going on around her. You talk to her and she smiles and laughs and this week she has started to stick her tounge out when you stick yours out at her. It is fun for her to learn new things.

We go for shots Monday. I think I will probably cry...actually, I will probably BAWL.

Thank you to all of our friends and family that came to support us and to share Maecie's special day!


8 comments:

Missy said...

Oh my word, Maecie looked so darling in her blessing dress; I loved her bracelet! I'm glad that you guys had such a nice day and that Taylor didn't call her Phyllis. That kid is all jokes, never for real. :)
I loved the pictures of Maecie and Ethan, too. You can tell they will be pals.
I'm so glad that everything is going so well for you and that you love being a mom.

manda baker said...

Okay so Ethan is growing up so big! I havent seen him since Decemeber, but hopefully I will see him and Maec more this summer. She looks so stinking cute! I love all the pictures, your mom looks good. Love you all

Landon&Shauna said...

What a beautiful little girl you have! She is amazing. Congrats on the blessing her dress was so gorgeous!

HATTIE said...

What a beautiful baby Maecie is. I definately can see both you and Taylor in her. We love the pictures because we don't get to see you all to often. We are sorry that we missed her blessing day but it looked like a wonderful day. Congratulations!! We love you. Jodie

The Clarks said...

oh she looks beautiful! i love her cheeks. =) good luck with her shots, that is not fun! hopefully she'll be tough! =)

Briana & CheerAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chrisnbri said...

She is so beautiful! She is getting so big,isn't it sad how fast they grow up!You two are great parents!:)

Rowbury Adventures said...

ohh maecie is just so beautiful in her little blessing dress.. and you look Beautiful as well, like always!