Monday, April 26, 2010

Dr appt.


Her bandaids!


Her cute little outfit today. I send the family a picture of her each day so they can see how much she changes. Its amazing how much she changes from day to day.

Maecie had her 2 month appointment today! I can't believe she is already 2 months! How time flies!!

Weight - 11lbs 7 oz (62%)
What a chunk at her 2 week appt she was only in the 5%!!!
Height - 22 3/4 inches (68%)
Head - 15 3/4 (72%)

Today when Dr. Edwards was looking her over she was just talking and smiling at him. He was amazed at how much she "talked" and smiled at him. He said he had three 4 month olds in there before Maecie and she was "talking" more than they were. She LOVES to talk and smile!

She was all smiles until they gave her the shots! She cried a cry I have never heard out of her before. POOR GIRL! I cried too! It was so sad. But she has to have her shots to keep her healthy! It was still super sad though!


4 comments:

Colette said...

She has grown and her face is changing!! I HATE those darn shots. I remember crying with each one too. Harleigh cried and then she peed all over me, neither one of the boys ever did that so I was a little shocked when my little girl did. Hope she does okay tonight after those darn shots!!

Randi Oswald said...

Those bandaids are so sad!! I dread the day when we have to take Paige in for her shots!! So sad. Poor Maecie!! Hopefully she is feeling better now!! She is getting so big!!! She is adorable!

Doug and Kate said...

I'm so behind on blogging! :( this is going to encompass the last like 5 posts! Mae looks beautiful in her blessing dress. Isn't it so fun to hear her get a blessing from her dad? Her letters in her room are freaking cute! (could maecie or her living space get any cuter? -- I don't think so) Last of all. . . Shots SUCK! I'm glad she's growing ok tho! Love you lynds lets get together again soon so I can hold that baby again!

Krystal Keck said...

I can't ever go by myself to those app. when they get there shots. It makes me sad too : ( She is adorable