Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby's Room...

I still don't have a camera cord so here are some pictures of the baby's room off of my phone.
I am getting so excited.
I love her crib and bedding.

Better view of her bedding

Crib and swing

Bassinet, stroller/carseat and dresser (and cute diaper cake Grandma, Shannon and Rachel made for my shower. It's too cute to take apart

Yesterday Taylor finally broke down and we got to paint her room!!! This is Taylor doing some painting.
We did chocolate brown around the whole bottom and the the top is Tan and just the wall her crib will be on the wall is pink (as below) We are putting up a trim to separate the two colors. It is looking good so far. Hopefully he will get the trim up today so i can post a picture of the finished project.
I'm really liking it! Thanks Taylor! She will definantly LOVE her room! I need to make her a Bow/accessories board to hang in her room. (that's what the cork board is for)

38 days until my due date! I can't believe it's coming so fast! We are so excited for her to get here.

People have been asking about what we are going to name her so I thought I would blog about it. I had a long list of super cute girl names, but Taylor shut most of them down and other family members wanted names I have been liking. But we decided to go with a different name.
We are thinking
Maecie

We are not sure on her middle name yet. It will either be Lyn or B. Taylor doesn't want her to have a middle name, but I want her to.
Taylor's Great grandma's name is Mae and it's also Shellie's middle name so that's why we chose the unusual spelling.
When she gets here we will decide if it fits her or not.

9 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

That is going to be the cutest room ever! You looked great at the game! I was gonna come say hi but you were busy talkin, but you are SO cute pregnant! and your baby is coming SO SOON! I bet your gettin super excited..

chelseyandmatt said...

I love the room -it is going to be so cute, and hey- maybe I can come see it for real! Ok- and the name is my favorite! If I have a girl- her middle name will be Mae, I think that is dang cutE! See ya soon-- hopefully :)

Missy said...

Her room looks great! I can't wait to see it with the trim up. I love the pink and brown! You looked so very cute Thursday. It was so fun to get together; I wish you wouldn't have had to leave early. We'll have to get together again soon.
I love the name Maecie. I think it will be cute with either B. or Lyn. I also love Jane, that's what I've thought of putting with it if I ever have a girl. I love ya Lynds!

Colette said...

It looks so cute!!! I can't believe that she is going to be here so soon. I love her name and the spelling.

Holly said...

Darling room! Now when can we make some bows to fill up that cute bow holder?! ;) Love the name, I think Maecie is SO sweet!

manda baker said...

Loveeee the room! Wish it would have been done when I was there you stinker :) but love the name! and not 38 days unless she decides to stay in longer just like the doctor said ha ha. I'll be home shortly, dont miss me too much while im not there! love you lynds

Steph said...

Missy told me about the name the other day--love it! Her room is going to be so cute! You've got some great gear for her. I know you probably don't feel up to tackling more projects, but it will be a lot easier to make a bow board now than after she comes. And they're so cute, too! :)

The Hatch family said...

Her room is way cute lynds..i did kynzee's room pink and brown too, i love that color combination. I have been making kynzee lots of bows lately so if you ever want to get together and make bows sometime let me know! (Im home all day) haha! : )

Unknown said...

That is so fun! I love the bedding. We just ordered the bedding for our little guy, and now I'm getting super excited to get his room put together! I've been thinking about you lately and how you've been feeling. I hope you're doing well! It sounds like you're excited as can be. I love the name. So cute!