Monday, December 6, 2010

2010 Family Pictures






Isn't the the cutest costume ever? I'm pretty sure it is!

Judy Pasley took our pictures the end of October and we had so much fun with her. Judy did a great job with the pictures
Maec now has 2 teeth and working on a third.
She is always jabbering "Hi Dad, dad dad dad"
or "dog, dog, dog"
She crawls so fast now. We finally had a put up a baby gate. She doesn't do the worm anymore.
She eats EVERYING. She loves all foods
She LOVES to open the wrapped presents under the tree.
She has always been such a good natured baby, no problems or complaints from us, Well yesterday at church she was so bad. and she has never been like that. It was so frustrating. We still love her anyway.

We were so excited to go on our cruise in January but it has been cancelled because it was the ship that was all over the news for catching on fire. :( I was pretty crushed. We are waiting for our money to come back so we can book another one. Hopefully we can book one for soon!
I have lots more pictures but I will load them later. I am babysitting Maecie and Brynlee today. They have been such good girls! Brynlee makes me want a new baby. I miss Maecie as a tiny baby. :( All the stages are fun but I miss them as they pass!

4 comments:

The Clarks said...

cute pictures, lyndsi!! you guys are such a cute little famlily, i can't believe how big your little girl has gotten! bummer about the cruise! good luck. =)

Missy said...

These pictures are great, Lyndsi! Judy did a good job. I love the purple and you look so pretty!
Maecie's costume was adorable!
I can't believe how old she is aleady! Hope to see you soon!

manda baker said...

love the pictures.
I cant wait to see you this weekend (:
another baby, ya i think so (:

Doug and Kate said...

Oh Lyndsi Lou- You look so beautiful in these pics. Your whole family looks picture perfect!