Saturday, March 27, 2010

Maecie...

Maecie loves to lay on our bed.
This sweet little girl always sleeps with her hands by her face

She is FINALLY starting to enjoy her bath time!

Oh how I love this sweet angel.
Sweet little face
I love this outfit on her! She is adorable.

Cute Pj's and her little fish face.

I can't believe that Maecie is 5 WEEKS OLD today! Time is flying by! We have thoroughly enjoyed having her in our home! We are truly blessed. She is such a content baby.

I had mastitis last week and that was pretty awful but I am so grateful that I am feeling better. While I was sick Taylor had to change his first diaper! FINALLY! at 4 weeks old he changed her diaper!

9 comments:

Steph said...

So sorry you got sick. That's miserable. Maecie is looking super cute and stylish!

Missy said...

I'm so sorry about the mastitis; I've heard that is terrible stuff! I had a clogged milk duct and it was miserable, so I can't imagine.
I love all the pictures of Maecie! She looks so sweet in all her outfits and that flower headband is to die for. It was great to see you today, Lynds!

Colette said...

I'm sorry you've been sick!! She is such a cutie, still so tiny her little sleepers drown her!!

Landon&Shauna said...

What a beautiful little girl you have!! She looks likes she's growing fast! Sorry about the sickness... That doesn't sound to fun :) Least Taylor got his chance! Lol Good luck!

Doug and Kate said...

Ah! So sorry that you've been sick Lynds, However what a great chance Taylor had at changing the diaper haha. Good for him!

The Clarks said...

oh man, i had mastitis before it was awful! so glad you are feeling better. i'm sure she has grown tons but she looks so tiny to me still! =) so cute!

Manda 'n' Noah said...

i was just wondering the other day how you guys were doing :-) she is beautiful of course! so sorry about you getting sick though :( no good at all

The Hatch family said...

She is still so tiny!! Maecie is such a pretty little girl! That makes me laugh that taylor just barely had to change her diaper.. you better get him trained! haha!

Judy said...

Hope you are all better!!!!! She is beautiful. We should do a photo shoot!