Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pictures of the house. FINALLY.

I had to take a picture of the cute rugs I got!
Tv in our bedroom

Our room...Isn't that head board pretty cool?


Bathtub...Its so nice.



Had to make sure you could see the nice tile border



Our bathroom vanity


The great closet...Its pretty messy. I will get it organized when i get the rest of the clothes up here.

Guest bathroom

Office/I don't know where to put you yet room

Guest bedroom
Looking from the front door in, I just wanted to make sure you could see the tile... :)

Decor by the front door

Taylor LOVES how the front door turned out. I do have to say it does look pretty darn good!
Living room


Fire place

Dining area



Pantry and cute clock :)

Kitchen

More Kitchen

Ledge with decor...it is kind of blurry
The outside. This picture was taken in January.



Its been a super long time since I have posted. So I thought I would take some time and post pictures of the house. I have completely loved having a house. I do feel very fortunate to have a house. Taylor and Scott did a wonderful job. (I did a good job helping with the tile and telling them what they were doing wrong :D ).
I will get it all decorated SOMEDAY. I hope that day comes soon. Sorry it is pretty messy as you can tell from the pictures.

7 comments:

Missy said...

I'm so glad you posted these pictures! I love your house! You guys did such a good job with everything! I love how you have decorated your house, it's gorgeous. I just love your front door too, I love big wooden doors like that. Man, you guys are soo lucky! What would it be like??? I guess I'll find out someday..:)

Steph said...

Wow! Your house looks great! So warm and inviting. I also love your front door. Your tub surround is fantastic. They did a great job. Hope you're enjoying it. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Doug and Kate said...

Two words, I love it- My fav. is your front door and the rugs and the tile and the ledge and ok pretty much everything! Its beautiful. . . next step is baby Morrow :) no rush tho haha Love ya Lynds!

manda baker said...

well.. i just love the leaves on your ledge even though tanner doest he he :) but your house is beautiful
ill have to come and visit you soon so i can see it cuz its been awhile since ive been out there!

Judy said...

I am so happy for you. It turned out beautiful. I love the colors and love love love the decorations. Good job. Tell Taylor HI for me. You guys are so dang cute. Just love ya!

Amber said...

Oh my gosh it's beautiful! They did a great job! And what do you mean messy? It looks great. Having a house is great. We aren't in the newest house but it's still a house. My favorite part is the vanity in the bathroom how it kind of separates. So cute!

chelseyandmatt said...

Lyndsi- Yay fun that you havea blog. It's weird how you just keep finding new people all of the time. ANyway your house is absolutely beautiful! I would love to come stay in that lovely guest bedroom of yours..hehe. Anyway, good hearing from you. Hope all is well:)