Monday, January 12, 2009

It has been a while

So it has been a while since I have made a post. This post won't have pictures because I can't find my camera cord...we will be moving in the next week or two, so hopefully I will find it then.

Christmas was great. Our first Christmas together was a little different, but it was great. It is harder now that we are married to get around to everyone's houses that we need to go to. But we managed. I am so grateful for the Christmas Season and to celebrate the birth of Christ and all he did for us. It's such a wonderful time of the year.

New Years we had a great time. My family always goes up to island park and we go snowmachining. We got snowed in this year. Four-five foot drifts over the driveway. My brother in law, Chris, was suppose to leave early so he could get to work but since we were snowed in he didn't make it to work. The wind blew really hard most of them time so we were in doors playing games quite a bit. When i find my camera cord, I will post lots of fun pictures from that.

I also got to got to dinner with Missy and Jess last week. It was so good to see them. I miss them. We are all so busy we don't get together much. Hopefully we can change that. Missy brought Jacoby...cutest little boy. I would keep him if she would let me. Then we went out and checked out our house in a blizzard. The weather was bad that night. Missy got stuck in the driveway and we laughed so hard. Good thing Scott (Taylor's dad) was at the house to help her get unstuck. It was a good laugh for us all.

This weekend we tiled the house. Well I really shouldn't say we...I handed them tiles and cleaned the grout spaces...I know, you don't even have to tell me I worked too hard. I know I did. haha. Scott and David (Taylors Uncle) did a great job. We are grouting it tonight. I am not looking forward to that. I will actually have to do some work. :)

Well hopefully the next post will have some pictures!

4 comments:

Judy said...

We got snowed in at Island Park to! What a blast. Congrats on your new house. Can't wait to see pics!!!!

Missy said...

So glad to see you posted!! It was so fun to go to dinner the other night, thanks again for dinner, you're the best. It's so fun to see you and catch up, we definitely need to do it more. Love ya!

Steph said...

That's very exciting about your house. I look forward to seeing photos. I swear Missy gets stuck more than anyone I know!

Doug and Kate said...

I miss you! We really need to get together. . . I want to get out to see your house to.You are prolly moving in pretty soon?? Love you!