Monday, December 1, 2008




So Missy told me I needed to make a post so she can teach me exactly how to blog. This is a whole new thing to me! These are the only pictures that I have right now of OUR BIG DAY. I stole two of them from Missy. I love my friends. I really do have great friends. I was so glad to have them their to support us. The last picture is of me and Taylor's Cousins Gavin and Ryker! They are the cutest little boys. I love them. They always make me smile! I will post again when I get some more pictures on this computer.

6 comments:

Missy said...

Woo hoo! The background looks great! Great pictures, those two little boys are so cute. I love the name Ryker, I really wanted to name on of our boys that, but Ryker Roe, I don't think so. I will send you some little links in a little bit of stuff that I have learned. Love ya Lynds, you're the best! I'm so glad you have a blog!

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog! It's addicting, I've been doing it for over a year! Congratulations on your wedding, that is so exciting! I'm very excited to be getting married next month. Anyway, I'm glad you found my blog! Have a great day! :)

Amber said...

Hey! I'm so happy you have a blog! Congratulations on your wedding you look so beautiful! Be sure to add us! Love ya!

Judy said...

Hey! fun to have you in blogland. I am excited to keep up with you and Taylor. You guys are so cute.
Judy Pasley

Shellie said...

Way to go Lyndsi, when you get it figured out teach me, love ya, Shellie

The Clarks said...

hey lynds! i just saw your comment on our blog! i'm glad you found me too! =) you were such a beautiful bride - i wish i could've been there. congratulations! blogs are awesome to keep in touch with - i'm excited you have one now. =)

rach